Opinions large and small, worth everything you pay for them.
Chaucer. Pretty risque stuff the 14th Century.
Well, he did study Chaucer.
Umm. I like the quote, but I note that it was from Chaucer, rather than Shakespeare.
Well, it was Chaucer, but Shakespeare probably appreciated them just as much.....
The passage from the Canterbury Tales was written about 200 years before Shakespeare was doing his plays.Mark in PA
Everything old is new again....
Nitpicking, but Chaucer, not Shakespeare.
You're all wrong.It was Sir Mixeth-a-lotteth.-lg
I love the Rockin World
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Chaucer. Pretty risque stuff the 14th Century.
Well, he did study Chaucer.
Umm. I like the quote, but I note that it was from Chaucer, rather than Shakespeare.
Well, it was Chaucer, but Shakespeare probably appreciated them just as much.....
The passage from the Canterbury Tales was written about 200 years before Shakespeare was doing his plays.
Mark in PA
Everything old is new again....
Nitpicking, but Chaucer, not Shakespeare.
You're all wrong.
It was Sir Mixeth-a-lotteth.
-lg
I love the Rockin World
Post a Comment