She's got great tits, but beyond that, I'm very unimpressed, except with her ability to piss of the stupid people. I revere her for that. I've seen better looking and more intelligent women dancing in Atlanta strip clubs.
Beauty's in the eye of the beholder. Personally, I find her very attractive and wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers. Of course at my age, I wouldn't be able to do much of anything to her! -lg
Apparently, she's also an astute businesswoman, she's pretty darned good with a handgun, and even knows a little about car repair. But pissing off blue-haired cat ladies and lesbo athletes is her greatest skill.
Oddly, the question of intelligence comes from college educated people who believe children should be executed, people with a different opinion should be executed, law enforcement should be executed. Should I continue?
I have found that when looking at beautiful women, they tend to be more attractive when they are smiling. I guess it just makes them look more normal, instead of the typical left wing women who go around with a frown on their face, like they are just waiting to screech at something that they deem to be against their beliefs.
I must say ESR is one smart fellow! I've been following him on X since I got on there.
ReplyDeleteKnown of him for years.
She's got great tits, but beyond that, I'm very unimpressed, except with her ability to piss of the stupid people. I revere her for that. I've seen better looking and more intelligent women dancing in Atlanta strip clubs.
ReplyDeleteBeauty's in the eye of the beholder.
DeletePersonally, I find her very attractive and wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers. Of course at my age, I wouldn't be able to do much of anything to her!
-lg
Apparently, she's also an astute businesswoman, she's pretty darned good with a handgun, and even knows a little about car repair. But pissing off blue-haired cat ladies and lesbo athletes is her greatest skill.
DeleteOddly, the question of intelligence comes from college educated people who believe children should be executed, people with a different opinion should be executed, law enforcement should be executed. Should I continue?
ReplyDeleteI have found that when looking at beautiful women, they tend to be more attractive when they are smiling. I guess it just makes them look more normal, instead of the typical left wing women who go around with a frown on their face, like they are just waiting to screech at something that they deem to be against their beliefs.
ReplyDelete