Thursday, October 19, 2017

So, now the former UN Ambassador is claiming "I didn't do ALL

those unmasking requests, and I have no idea who did!"
Really?  Oh yeah, that's just believable as hell.


Well, this is interesting: was trying to post this on Fecesbook, and every time I add the link, the post disappears.  I can do a post, but nothing with links.  Whatever Zuckerbitch and his minions are up to, it's annoying.


Short version: "I'm too chickenshit to get up and actually debate these people, so let's not allow students to invite speakers.  Only faculty- who'll make sure the students only hear from our approved viewpoint- should be able to invite speakers."

1 comment:

tkdkerry said...

Same problem this AM with posting links. Doesn't matter what link, it won't stick. Probably a new hire given a task to modify code they don't understand.