Friday, September 15, 2017

"No, I don't have a problem.

Yes, I've got a lot of .30-06 brass.

Well, when that guy finished with his new -03A3, and the Garand, he just walked away and left all that once-fired HXP brass!  And a couple of chargers!  You don't just leave something like that, it's an insult to the gods.

No, I don't know which ones, but there's at least one.

Hey, it only took five minutes to find all that .30 Carbine when I saw the first one in the grass, and I got almost a whole box!  Yes, I know, I've got bags of it.  So?

Just shut up and find me another storage tub."

2 comments:

Glen Filthie said...

I bought plastic 3 galllon pails and stock once fired brass only for what I shoot. Can't seem to get .308 anymore though, or 45 ACP... People are hanging on to it...

taminator013 said...

Yay! No more microscopic font. I can read again.............

I used to collect brass at my range and load the stuff that I had guns for and save the rest for anyone who may want or need it. I ended up with a few thousand .380 ACP and hundreds of .32 ACP. Nobody wanted any of that stuff. Since I hate to see good brass go to waste I found a really nice, used Walther PPK. Then a few years later I bought a Keltec P-32 when they first came out. Good thing that I tossed the .25 ACP in the brass bucket at the range or I would have ended up with one of them. I do wish that someone would leave their .444 Marlin casings on the rifle range. I really need a good reason to buy one.................