Saturday, February 11, 2017

A new meaning to 'water hazard'

“As I was walking about 5- to 6-feet away from the water I heard a splash, and as soon as I seen that splash I knew it was an alligator,” Aarts told WINK News. “I jumped, but he had me.” 

The alligator grabbed his right ankle and started dragging him toward the water. Aarts fell on his back and rolled into the water hazard as he struggled to escape. 

“I remember having a club in my hand, and as soon as he had me in the water up to my waist, I started hitting him over the head,” Aarts said.
Ma Nature: trying to kill you 24/7.


Bunch of confederate cities are caving on 'sanctuary' at the thought of losing all that federal money.  Some aren't, and demonstrate just why so many people are pissed about this:
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel also vowed to protect illegal immigrants, including ones suspected or convicted of crimes, from the feds.
Yeah, nothing like that to make the citizens happy.

2 comments:

Arthur said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arthur said...

Let's try that again:

Just recently there were a few pictures of that giant - like 14-15' - monster florida gator floating around with a bunch of people standing around watching it.

Gators and hippos are two things you'll never see me standing around watching. They can sprint shockingly fast.