Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Personally I'd say "When are you going to start ACTING like you believe this crap?",

but asking these questions of the weenie would be good.  The first three are good:
  1. How do you square your consistent use of private planes with your green activism?
  2. You’ve said, “The idea of pursuing material objects your whole life is absolutely soulless.” How do you explain that philosophy in light of your lavish lifestyle?
  3. Do you think your large carbon footprint is hurting the very cause you support?
But I still think my question ought to be in there.


Not everybody rolls over when the SJBs start screaming, and that's good.


And what are they shoving on your kids or grandkids in their school?


In a language class, as a joke...
I met with my dean the next afternoon. She told me the same thing my professor had: I had called myself handsome and this was unacceptable. My dean tried to make me agree that I would never do this again. I flat out refused. I laid into her about how upset I was about the situation and I said something along the lines of: “If you’re asking me to not be myself, then I guarantee I will end up back in your office again.”

We are doing the wrong thing and going after the wrong people in the name of fairness and justice, I told her. By the end of our conversation, she told me: “Even if I agree with you, I obviously couldn’t say anything…” I had the impression that she was too scared to challenge Columbia’s extreme politically correct culture.


This is a sick damned culture, and they want to bring it here.  HAVE brought it here(not sure about the US, but there have been murders like this in Canada).


No comments: