Thursday, May 26, 2016

Considering the past history of the AG, who would you believe:

the cops who said "This is what we were ordered to do", or the AG?
But Robert Marus, a press officer for the D.C. attorney general's office, vigorously denied that they'd given any such order to disobey the order in the meantime.
Sounds nice.  Except for that past history of the AGs office.  And this from the original post:
Thinking there might be some kind of mistake, I contacted the AG’s office, which explicitly told me if I had a complaint about what they did I could file that complaint online.
You'd think, if they had NOT done it, they'd have been rather upset to find out cops were telling people "The AG's office said screw the court order", considering the possible consequences; instead of 'Go file a complaint online.'

Why yes, I am rather cynical about these people.  They've earned it.

No comments: