Monday, February 22, 2016

Professor Click, you're a liar

“All right, who wants to help me get this reporter out of here, I need some muscle over here, help me get him out!", but we're supposed to believe
“It was a mistake. I never, ever meant that as a call for violence,”
and
“He introduced himself only as media, and came at me with a camera,” Click said.
Yeah.  The journalist, in a public place, 'came at you'.  Nice attempt at making him the aggressor.


Our Ambassador to the UN.  Well, considering the genocides and mass-murders the UN's been complicit in, she's a good fit.


Ok, so is there ANYTHING that's not 'known to cause cancer' in Californicated?


Well, either the Saudis know something we don't, or the place is run by bleepin' idiots.


Now that I've been cleared by the surgeon for normal activities, I need some good weather and time to get back to the outdoor range.  Indoors is fine, it's much closer, but the outdoor has longer ranges.  And there's just something right about shooting under open sky.

1 comment:

KM said...

Aloe vera, whole leave extract to the Proposition 65 list of chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer.

One *more* reason I'm happy not to live in Kalifornia.