Saturday, May 30, 2015

Remember Rep. Carolyn Maloney(Dirtbag-NY)?

"I want you gun owners on a list and I don't care how I get it!" Maloney?   She's started another idea:
Rep. Maloney’s The Firearm Risk Protection Act would subject gun owners to a $10,000 fine if they ignored a mandate for liability insurance before obtaining a weapon, The Hill reported Friday.
Gee, I wonder how she plans to make sure all gun owners buy- oh yeah, the List.
Service members and law enforcement officers, however, would be exempt from the requirement.
Oh, of course they would!  How could they get the people they want to enforce this if they were subject to this?

And I wonder how much insurance she'll require people to buy?

"We don't want to ban guns(well, we do, but we can't), we just want to make owning them so difficult and expensive that you can't."





2 comments:

skidmark said...

Think any commercial underwriter will touch this? And I have a feeling that after the cost of federal insurance is calculated even the SJWs will balk at the increase in taxes.

stay safe.

Jesse in DC said...

That hag ain't the only one what can make lists...