Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Yeah, caring about details and truth and not hanging people for fake

racism accusations, and fake rape reports, is SO sub-intellectual...


Affirmative Action:
With this, “Jojo” managed to get into the selective Saint Louis University School of Medicine with the exact same application he used as an Indian man. As a fake black man, he allegedly secured interviews at nine highly selective medical schools, including Harvard, Columbia, and the University of Pennsylvania. As he told The New York Post:
“I disclosed that I grew up in one of the wealthiest towns in Massachusetts, that my mother was a doctor, and that my father was an architect,” he said Saturday, describing his med-school applications.
“I disclosed that I didn’t receive financial aid from the University of Chicago, and that I had a nice car,” he said. “I was the campus rich kid, let’s just put it on the table. And yet they considered me an affirmative-action applicant.”


Well, he's a lying, racist, tax-cheat RWPP who lives very high on the hog; anyone surprised he wants to be given other peoples money?



No comments: