Monday, March 30, 2015

How I spent Sunday

Jennifer got me into this, and I spent a fair bit of the day at Super BitCon gaming convention.  This led to several things(aside from getting worn out):
First, I met Squeaky, who was covering the con for Indie Game Magazine.


In the museum area, saw this

It's a AR variant converted to work with a Nintendo system for training

Sunday, as usual, had less of a crowd than Saturday, but it was still quite busy; big area for board games, lots of electronic games set up, lots of people with just about every kind of game you can think of.  Including classics, like Atari systems and games.  And everything you can think of that goes with them.  Costume contest on Saturday, and some of these folks work damn hard making their outfits as close to the character as possible.

And, among the roamers, is this guy
 Two car batteries, an inverter, and he wanders around challenging people to games.

Interesting day, glad I went.







4 comments:

Toastrider said...

It's good to see Squeaky back up and running.

Leigh said...

Don't see too many smooth side AR's anymore.

Leigh
Whitehall, NY

Jennifer said...

So glad you came out. It was a lot of fun

Evyl Robot Michael said...

I was so glad you were there. I'm doubly glad you enjoyed yourself so much.