- No recording devices will be allowed
- No questions will be allowed during the tour
- No interacting with staff and children at the shelter
- We ask that your questions be provided via email or phone after the tour to Kenneth Wolfe
- HHS ACF public affairs will provide answers to your follow up questions as quickly as possible
- We will provide photos of the facility after the tour
- There will be no on-site interviews by HHS staff before or after the tour, all inquiries go to Kenneth Wolfe
From 'the most transparent administration EVER!'
A lot of the clowns responsible for this mess don't buy groceries; they have a housekeeper or someone who does it. And you think they pump their own gas, most of them? And they make enough that the rise in cost doesn't much bother them(if at all). Put bluntly: they don't care that lots of people are having trouble because gas and food cost so much more.
Lecturing the Israelis on being more understanding and compliant. At a meeting that had to be adjourned because Hamas was firing rockets...
Gee, why might she have been so worried about Congress seeing what they were doing...
Embattled former Internal Revenue Service senior executive Lois Lerner cautioned colleagues against including comments in official emails and text messages that might be seen by Congress.
"I was cautioning folks about email and how we have several occasions where Congress has asked for emails and there has been an electronic search for responsive emails — so we need to be cautious about what we say in emails," Lerner said in an April 9, 2013, email to IRS technology staff member Maria Hooke and Nannette Downing, manager of the IRS Exempt Organizations Exam Unit.