Thursday, June 26, 2014

Yeah, I really want these clowns monitoring what I buy, eat

and do.  'For my own good', of course.

And to Google, with their 'Don't be Evil' lies:
At the ongoing Google I/O conference, Google CEO Larry Page says his company’s ability to collect vast amounts of personal information is positive, and that the company is not going far enough with the collection and analyzing of that information.
“For me, I’m so excited about the possibilities to improve things for people, my worry would be the opposite,” he told the New York Times’s Farhad Manjoo. “We get so worried about these things that we don’t get the benefits … Right now we don’t data-mine healthcare data. If we did we’d probably save 100,000 lives next year.”
 Go the fuck away and stop trying to control other peoples' lives, you sorry bastard.  Don't you have some Chinese bloggers to sell out to the PRC so they'll let you kiss their ass or something?

2 comments:

0007 said...

The solution - which nobody will go for is to stop using a credit card to buy any and everything. Of course if most people did that these days they'd starve ...

Stackz O Magz said...

I did a post on this yesterday myself. And I'm with you man, LEAVE US ALONE! Pretty soon they'll be wanting to install a fucking USB port on our spine to export daily readings into their magical mystery machine.