Monday, June 16, 2014

Why are progressives and gun bigots so murderous?

I guess what I'll do if I'm ever in that situation and I see one of these half-witted yahoos walking in with a weapon, high-caliber rifle ["high-caliber"--like the AR-15's .223?] like that, I'll just put on a berserk act. I will just start screaming Gun! Gun! Gun! Watch out, everybody hit the deck! Guns! Guns! Everybody! And then dial 911 and I will say, shots fired, which will bring every g**-damned cop within 15 miles. And then the half-wits with the long guns are going to panic and they're going to run out of the store and if that rifle isn't shouldered properly, the cop is going to take a look at that and put a bullet right in their forehead [Malloy also appears to have rather optimistic expectations regarding cops' marksmanship].
Let's see, false 911 report, intent to cause death... nice of him to state publicly that he intends to commit such crimes.


No comments: