Thursday, April 03, 2014

To the fatass generals and admirals noted below:

Fuck you.
Senior Pentagon officials told Congress on Tuesday that troops are willing to sacrifice portions of their pay and benefits if it means keeping and improving the training and equipment needed to do their jobs.
Really?  The troop who I got this link from had it headed "Anyone wonder why I'm getting out?"

I can see it now: "Honey, I know we're barely making it now, but if I give up some of my pay and benefits they MIGHT use the money to buy us some ammo for practice!"  Said no soldier ever to his wife/husband.

I know nothing about these assholes with rank, so I'm just going to scream here:
You assholes.  You miserable little shits.  I am curious, how long since any of you stood a watch in a bad place?  Or were out on the sharp end wondering if you're about to die?

Tell you what: take every God-damned penny spent on your perks and whatevers of office, cut you OWN pay and benefits FIRST- say, down to the level of captain- and I might believe you actually think this shit is a good idea.  Otherwise, you're just one more bunch of scumsucking politicians in uniform trying to get a pat on the head from your masters.

No comments: