Tuesday, December 03, 2013

I'm not sure I have words for this

...Last year, during my visit to Washington, in a very important briefing a day before I met U.S. President [Barack Obama], his national security adviser Tom Donilon, and senior White House officials, generals, and intelligence officials, the national security adviser met with me. He told me: “The Taliban are not our enemies and we don’t want to fight them.”...

If this is true, then that bastard Obama has been getting troops killed for window dressing; he has no desire to win, just doesn't have the balls to say "I'm calling off all offensive operations."

It would also explain the idiot ROE getting troops killed and crippled; when you're playing games like this you don't want to actually hurt any of the enemy...


No comments: