Thursday, November 28, 2013

The new anti-gun-ownership tactic: planting fake 'No Firearms' stickers

I was grabbing a to go order so I had already called it in. I was sad as this was going to be my last order as I wasn’t going to support them anymore. I REALLY like their wings. The manager is the one who brought me my order and gave me the customary “come again soon.” Which I replayed “not likely as long as you have that” pointing at the sicker.

She was shocked and asked the hostess if she knew who put that there. She asked me to wait and went to the back. She came back with the chef who is the owner and he said he had no idea how that got there. He removed it and wished me a good day.

In this case, they caught the clown:
Yesterday, I went back and the manager said she looked at the surveillance video and said late one night a customer put the sticker there just before closing on their way out. They confronted them as they are also a frequent customer. She stated that she does that all over town where ever she goes. The manger asked them not to come back anymore.


No comments: