Friday, October 25, 2013

Tab clearing

Army Chief of Staff Gen. Ray Odierno revealed this week that just two Army brigades are combat-ready, with budget cuts hampering the military's ability to train its own troops.


“I always describe New York as an elephant’s graveyard for ovaries,” he said. “All these unhappy women, and I am talking about 100 percent of my friends waiting too long and regretting it, and I’m not saying that you have to have babies and you have to stay in the kitchen and you can’t have a life. Nobody is saying that. That is a totally unreasonable thing to say. That is a fascist, communist thing to enforce. All I am saying is: Why are you trivializing such a miracle?”


Going 'a little Galt'.


The EPA has joined the drug war; whatever could go wrong with that?


Because saying "Ladies, don't drink too much" is misogynist.  Or some other idiot accusation.



No comments: