Monday, September 09, 2013

And how for your evening bitchi- ah, news

You might remember a while back some of those British (Special)Only Ones shot a guy in a car because 'he was shooting at us!' Eh, nazzo fast, Basil.
Scotland Yard had intelligence on Duggan eight months before his death on August 4 2011 and had been granted search warrants days before he was killed, a pre-inquest review heard today.

But the warrants were not acted on and instead the father of four was followed through the streets of London by police marksmen who eventually pulled his minicab over in Tottenham Hale and shot him dead.
Well, that might be a bit of a sticky wicket, eh wot?  Especially when
Initially officers claimed Duggan fired at them first, but later admitted they had given “inaccurate information".
I'll let you parse that wonderful piece of bullshit on your own.  I will point out that it appears the Brits are taking Gunwalker lessons.  Bad ones.
It has now been suggested that the gun which had been supplied to him by Kevin Hutchinson-Foster just minutes before his death had deliberately been kept on the streets.



Daughter of Reverend “God Damn America” Wright and 12 other Democrats are charged with embezzling $16 million in Federal health grants that should have gone to AIDS charities and other programs for the poor and needy. More than one of the defendants has direct ties to President Barack Obama. The Sun Times details the charges.
Well, isn't that special?



This is good: ten things they don't tell you when you buy a motorcycle.


Remember what I said about the Democrats cheating in Colorado?


I have discovered that if I fill that hummer feeder in the front yard, once the bees discover the buffet is open it takes maybe two hours for them to drain it. 

I wonder what the dance to tell the rest of the hive about it looks like?


Speaking of bike stuff, I got one of these skullcaps a while back; it's worth it.


Apparently the problem I'm having with Blogger and Firefox isn't new, so it's nothing in a new version; and other people get it on IE or Chrome or whatever.  Ain't that a pile of crap?


Haven't worn it all the time(not on a bike, for instance), but I am wearing my kilt as I can in support of Kilted to Kick Cancer.  I need to get a couple of pictures to torme- show you what it looks like.


No comments: