Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Yeah, this is what you'd expect from President Mom-Pants

One U.S. official who has been briefed on the options on Syria said he believed the White House would seek a level of intensity "just muscular enough not to get mocked" but not so devastating that it would prompt a response from Syrian allies Iran and Russia.

"They are looking at what is just enough to mean something, just enough to be more than symbolic," he said.
Translation: "I don't want to do anything, but if I don't I'll be called weak; so what can we blow up that'll make me look tough?"

The bad guys are laughing their asses off.

3 comments:

Grog said...

The bad guys have been laughing their asses off since the picture of ozero riding a woman's bike was published. But I agree with you, this is beyond pathetic.

Phil said...

I'm laughing at the weak assed bitch too.

It's hard to believe that someone once said he was good at twelve dimensional chess when the weasel can't even play Tiddly Winks.

ASM826 said...

If "just muscular enough not to get mocked" is the standard, your post alone proves they are not achieving it.