Monday, August 12, 2013

To cap off a so-so to not-so-good weekend

I went to the doctor this morning.  Reason being:
Foot was sore Saturday morning, and upon examination found what I thought might be(hoped was) a splinter; no, it's a bite.

Which got worse over the day and Sunday, leading to the appointment today.  So the doc says yeah, does look like a bite, and it also appears to have some infection going on(which explains the fuzzy feeling I woke up with).  So get these antibiotics, take this to reduce the swelling, stay off it and keep it elevated, etc.

There went the plans for the next couple of days.

I'll say this for the office: when I called they weren't able to do normal scheduling because their system crashed Friday and is still down; took about two hours for them to call back and say "Be here at this time and we'll work you in."  And they did.

No comments: