Tuesday, August 13, 2013

There is a jerk named Rick Scalzo,

who's pronounced that anyone who'd have a AR15 for home defense is stupid.  And demented.  Etc.

He's the kind not worth arguing with.  From Bane: Good grief...is it just e or do these guys get dumber every week?
Uncle has the traditional take: I have one because I fucking can. You don’t get a say in what I do. And why I want it is none of your God-damned business. Clear, Sparky?


ALEC pushes back against slimy politician.


Never been to the Missouri State Fair; now I never will.  Damned if I'll put money in the pockets of these idiots.
Note that the Missouri Legislative Racists have jumped in, too; "Thou Must Not Mock The Obama!"


What?  Someone who gets lots of publicity over "RACISM!" stuff might have lied?


I shall now see if I can focus better on a book.  Between storms waking me up during the night and the foot, not enough sleep.  Plus having to hobble around.  If I had to go to the store, I think I'd dig the crutches out of the garage to use; it'd be easier to use them.

No comments: