Monday, May 20, 2013

I'll make this fast, as my connection keeps going away

Big damn tornado, started near Newcastle- southwest of me- and moved east through Moore.  That one lifted, and now they just said there's another one that's dropped from that cell.

For those of you familiar with it, they're saying followed damn near the same path through Moore as the May 3, 1999 F5.  If we don't have a LOT of deaths it'll be a bloody miracle.

All this is not counting the other tornadoes reported either forming, on the ground or done their damage and gone away.

And if I hear that asshole Mike Morgan on channel 4 talking about 'world's worst' or 'record-setting' and such again, I'm going to look him up and beat the crap out of him.

3 comments:

TXGunGeek said...

Stay safe!!

OldTExan said...

I am so sorry for the folks in your neck of the woods and the crazy Moore OK tornado path that really took a toll today. Prayers are with all of you in Oklahoma, especially the victims and the recovery workers, it looks as if it will be a difficult job tonight.

Kevin said...

Keep your head down!