Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Bill Richardson: "I didn't mean what I said the way I said it,

but I stand by it."  Or something.
Translation: "Dammit, you people aren't supposed to give me heat over what I say!  Stop it!"
Or maybe Cruz is such a schoolyard bully(said one of the most vile bastards around) that Richardson is scared of him.


Using a zero tolerance approach to track domestic terrorists online is the only reasonable way to analyze online threats these days, especially after the Boston Marathon bombing and news that the suspects had subsequently planned to target Times Square in Manhattan, Mullins says. The way law enforcement agencies approach online activity that appears sinister is this: “If you’re not a terrorist, if you’re not a threat, prove it," he says. 

“This is the price you pay to live in free society right now. It’s just the way it is,” Mullins adds.
He said without irony.
Fuck you, Mullins.  There are reasons for that thing about 'intent', and I have a BIG damned problem with your 'guilty until you prove yourself innocent' bullshit.


Hehehe...



San Jose State University: Where we burn the books we don't want you to read, so you don't have to read them!
And then try to throw the page down the memory hole; slight problem there: The Internets Is FOREVEH!!



No comments: