Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Want. might beat the Remington loads

Years of research and development have gone into these highly effective 12 gauge shells that can turn even Joe Biden’s double barrel shotgun into an instant anti-aircraft platform. Specially formulated propellant is capable of launching 9 pellets of depleted uranium rounds up to 1 km straight up into the air. With accurate shot placement, this armor piercing buckshot will disable vital systems on modern military drones. At minimum, the force of impact will disable navigation systems, but in over 60% of our field tests, the drones were incapable of remaining airborne after contact with our Anti-Drone Loads.
NOTE: Drone Loads are intended for entertainment use only and not intended to be used in any manner not in accordance with federal and local laws. Lucky Gunner assumes no responsibility for any illegal activity involving Tacnition Drone Ammo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe by next April they'll come out with these loads in 10 gauge.....

Windy Wilson said...

I understand someone E-mailed Lucky Gunner and said he knows they're a gag, but since he's a drone operator he'd pay $18.00 for the box to keep at his station to mess with the Pvts.
Lucky Gunner said they'd have to get back to him, they were looking at possible printers for just that thing.

Mattexian said...

That's pretty funny, tho I'd be tempted to buy a box too! Be a better investment than "Zombie ammo", but I have to wonder how much better it would be at anti-drone flak than say, buck-and-ball shells. (Really, a kilometer, in the air??? Do regular geese and dove loads fire that high?)

Gerry N. said...

I view drones flying over my house in the same light as people in black uniforms wearing face masks lurking around my place at night. I see TARGETS!! Come onto my property without being easily identified and carrying a search warrant and you risk severe multiple softpoint bullet wounds. (I am not signatory to the Geneva Convention. You asshats in the blue helmets might keep that in mind.) I was never in the service, but was taught from the age of 11 by my insane (Favorite) uncle, a retired Marine Drill Sergeant, that if you shoot once, you're less than half done if that. Shoot until you are certain the threat no longer exists, then make the bodies bounce until you have only one full magazine. Then use your bayonet.

Your defense piece has a bayonet, right?

Firehand said...

Oh hell, I'd buy one!

Matt, I'd guess that's the special propellant. Though figuring lead would be a bitch.