Monday, April 29, 2013

I saw two things this evening that have convinced me (updated)

we're all doomed.
First was a commercial for a razor with interchangeable heads(fine so far) with a big part of the commercial being on using to to shave your chest, arms, etc.  Because the wimmins won't like you unless you do.

The other?  This.

I feel like a friggin' dinosaur.

Added: just to increase the idiocy: Global Warming Will Kill Us; Women Hardest Hit
The resolution, from Rep. Barbara Lee (D-Calif.) and a dozen other Democrats, says the results of climate change include drought and reduced agricultural output. It says these changes can be particularly harmful for women. 

"[F]ood insecure women with limited socioeconomic resources may be vulnerable to situations such as sex work, transactional sex, and early marriage that put them at risk for HIV, STIs, unplanned pregnancy, and poor reproductive health," it says.

3 comments:

Phil said...


That's it.

This country has lost it's mind.

What the holy hell happened to the men in this country?

As far as I can see there isn't much point trying to save what doesn't exist anymore.

Time to start over.

homebru said...


Women used to like me until they found out that I had no money. Now that I'm going bald, it takes even less time.

Phelps said...

They need to marry a real woman like I just did. She prefers a man who looks like a man. What's wrong with these women who want a man who looks like a teenage girl?