and socialists being beat over the head with their own bullshit, you have GOT to go over to Correia's place and read this.
Have a drink, it'll take a while.
And yes, I'm stealing some bits from a ways in here.
Tom Kratman The Left’s 20 Rules of Racism:
1. If you believe that general intelligence exists, is heritable and at all testable for, you’re a racist.
2. If you point out that liberal philosophies and programs intended
to have a good impact have had a disproportionately bad impact on the
ethnicities targeted by liberals, you’re a racist.
3. If you notice that other cultures have some problems, you’re a racist.
4. If you notice your own culture has had some successes, you’re a racist.
5. If you try to identify subcultural problems, you’re a racist. If
the problems existed or got worse under liberalism, see item 2, above.
Yes, there's a full 20.
Tom Kratman The Right’s Twenty Rules of Racism:
1. Anyone responsible for three hundred years of slavery would have to be a lot older than you and me.
2. There has to be some genetics in “racism’s” DNA, some DNA in its gene pool, or it just isn’t racism.
3. Racism could be eliminated in the United States if we could just
eliminate the white liberals who so plainly depend on it so much and do
so much to keep it going.
4. Reality isn’t racist: The reality is that there are pond-scummy
gallows bait in every group. Some of those will be more of a problem to
their own group than to you (see Rule 14, below). Some will be more of a
problem to you precisely because you’re not a member of their group. It
is wise, not racist, to avoid the latter. In Boston, this may be
referred to as the “Evelyn Wagler-George Pratt Rule,” and that’s not
code. Odd exception to half of Rule 4: Jesse Jackson would much rather
be followed by a white on the streets of DC, at night, than a black.
5. There have been two instances in recent history where the concept
of “honorary white” held sway. One was in apartheid South Africa where,
for example, Japanese were considered “honorary white.” The other was
when, in relation to the Trayvon Martin shooting, the American
mainstream media made Hispanic George Zimmerman an “honorary white.”
This is not entirely coincidence since (see Rule 18) the very liberal
American media is as racist in their way as ever the Afrikaner
Broederbond was in its.
Which brings to mind the Dutchman's words: I've said it before and I'll repeat: these collectivist pukes are
more race-obsessed than the Nazi Gauleiter of 1930's Lower Swabia.
Lots of goodness, just go take a look.