Monday, March 11, 2013

So some Democrats are admitting they want to ban ALL firearms

from ownership by us commoners:
Mattera: So the assault weapons ban is just the beginning?

Schakowsky: Oh absolutely. I mean, I’m against handguns. We have, in Illinois, the Council Against Handgun… something. Yeah, I’m a member of that. So, absolutely.

Mattera: We’ll never get a handgun ban with the Second Amendment as stated.

Schakowsky: I don’t know. I don’t know that we can’t.


No, I'm still not feeling it; but I run across something like this, I get all pissed-off and wordy about it.

1 comment:

Sigivald said...

Schakowsky: I don’t know. I don’t know that we can’t.

Someone should point him at a copy of Heller, and provide a translator to make all the big hard words and sentences comprehensible.

It could just boil down to "no, you can't".