Tuesday, March 05, 2013

hmm... I wonder who all they expect to be shooting through the gunports

at?
".......10 or 11 operators in here, very tight but we can do it....I'll stand on the MRAP and provide overwatch for team while they are making entry into the house.......We have gunports so we can actually shoot from within the vehicle; you may think it's pretty loud but actually it's not too bad...we have gunports there in the back and two on the sides as well."
So.  Money was expected to be so tight they bought 2,700 of these. And I'm sure DHS is spending a bunch more buying these 'operators' only the best ninja suits and armor and face masks(cant' have people seeing our faces while we're doing this shit, now can we?)

Again, exactly what do they plan on doing with all of them?

2 comments:

East Of The Pecos said...

I don't know which is more offensive to me. The fact that they have these, or that this D-Bag thinks he and his fellow thugs are "Operators".

I've met an Operator or two in my day. These guys wouldn't make a pimple on a real Operator's butt.

Phelps said...

Going to get might smelly in those things when they realize that they can't open teh doors.