Former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin was indicted Friday on charges that he used his office for personal gain, accepting payoffs, free trips, and gratuities from contractors while the city was struggling to recover from the devastation of Hurricane Katrina.
Too bad they can't indict him for violation of oath of office, and theft of private property. Or under the circumstances, would it be armed robbery?
In case you had any doubts what the clowns in New Effng York actually wanted,
The full list of proposals can be read below:
1. Confiscation of "assault weapons"
2. Confiscation o ten round clips
3. Statewide database for ALL Guns
4. Continue to allow pistol permit holder's information to be replaced to the public
5. Label semiautomatic shotguns with more than 5 rounds or pistol grips as "assault weapons”
6. Limit the number of rounds in a magazine to 5 and confiscation and forfeiture of banned magazines
7. Limit possession to no more than two (2) magazines
8. Limit purchase of guns to one gun per person per month
9. Require re-licensing of all pistol permit owners
10. Require renewal of all pistol permits every five years
11. State issued pistol permits
12. Micro-stamping of all guns in New York State
13. Require licensing of all gun ammo dealers
14. Mandatory locking of guns at home
15. Fee for licensing, registering weapons
Gee, a socialist preacher who loves Obama thinks the right to arms, the NRA and armed self-defense are offenses to God; big surprise, right?
Oh, reverend? The reason those wounded, crippled and murdered black & brown kids in Chicago don't get as much attention as the kids in Newtown is because your suckass media and politicians don't really want to talk about them: if they do, it'll bring up that the gun laws in Chicago are what you want them to be nationwide, and they don't work.
On the wishful thinking of socialists that 'the tea party is going away':
Because NOTHING says irrelevance like getting elected.