Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Stupid, stupid, Biden...

Carney says Pres Obama agrees w/VP Biden that people don't need military style assault weapon in the home for protection. Shotgun would do.
Wait till someone informs these clowns that the military uses shotguns; then they'll want to ban those, too.



A contact on Facebook has been talking about quantum mechanics; so I ran across this and had to inflic- share it with her:
Heisinberg and Schodinger Were Speeding Along... ... and get pulled over.

Heisenberg is in the driver's seat, the officer asks "do you know how fast you were going?" Heisenberg replies, "No, but I know exactly where I am!" The officer looks at him confused and says "you were going 108 miles per hour!" Heisenberg throws his arms up and cries, "Great! Now I'm lost!"

The officer, now more confused and frustrated orders the men outside of the car, and proceeds to inspect the vehicle. He opens the trunk and yells at the two men, "Hey! Did you guys know you have a dead cat back here?" Schrodinger angrily yells back, "We do now, asshole!"

3 comments:

Kev said...

Gods, now I've seen almost everything. And I laughed myself silly, too. (Being familiar with the work of both.)

Windy Wilson said...

Thanks! I hadn't heard these before. I will have to infli --
share it with some frients.
I had heard the one about Rene Descartes walking into a fast food restaurant and ordering. The clerk asks, "do you want fries with that?" Descartes says, "I think not."

And Poof! he is gone!

dagamore said...

I am so posting that on facbook, with a link back here.