Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Oh, sweet Deity-of-your-choice,

are these people simply ignorant, or flat stupid?

It does not require a degree in economics to know that just printing a bill doesn't mean it's worth squat.  Except in DU land, apparently.


Anonymous said...

Some scans of Zim dollars if you want to print your own


They got even bigger later on, there are pictures of $100,000,000,000,000 (hundred trillion) notes floating around on the net

They're worth exactly the same as the ones in the link - absolutely valueless.

Windy Wilson said...

What these people know about economics you could fit on a (non)commemorative postage stamp -- and written with a magic marker, too.
I'll check what a Zim note is, but somewhere in my stuff I have a German Reichsmark (or Deutschsmark, I forget which) that is for 13,000,000,000 marks, printed in iirc, 1923.

Windy Wilson said...

The Zim(babwe) 100 trillion notes are going for about $5.00 each. I just bought 5 on Ebay to give to my flaming leftist brothers and their Stalinist wives. I can be a big spender (Roflolmao)and maybe make a point or two about how philosophies (and votes) have consequences.