Thursday, June 21, 2012

Just how effing hard is it to make sure you have the right address

before you charge into peoples' homes?
“I thought it was a family member pulling a joke on me. And all of the sudden I looked up and they were in my dinning room pointing a loaded gun at me telling me they had a federal warrant to search my premises.”
...
Dominicos says the handcuffs caused bruises and as she was going outside with an ATF agent she heard him say they had the wrong house. The ATF and Rochester police executed a number of search warrants Wednesday night. Police sent us a statement, saying they entered the home through an unlocked side door and quote:

"Upon encountering an elderly resident, the team realized that they were at the wrong location at that time and left the premises."

'Realized' 'and left'. Right. AFTER handcuffing her and AFTER almost winding up in a gunfight. Wouldn't you think, with all that's already going on, that the ATF clowns at least would want to MAKE SURE THEY WERE RAIDING THE RIGHT HOUSE?

No comments: