Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wooooo! I have arrived!

Or something like that.

Few days back got a request from the folks at Ammoforsale.com: would I be willing to test some ammo and post a review? After a moment of "Free ammo! My opinion is desired!! Yeah!" I replied that I would indeed be willing to do such.

The ammo arrived today, .45acp of course:
One 20-round box each of Magtech Guardian Gold 185-grain +P, Remington Golden Saber 185-grain, Speer Gold Dot 230-grain, Hornady 230-grain XTP +P, and Winchester PDX1 230-grain.

As I want pictures of my manly self shootingof the process it'll take a few days to set up the shoot; I'll need to find someone to come along and take pictures. Which'll give me a bit to think of how to do it. Right now I'm thinking five rounds from a rest for accuracy(shut up, Og), the other fifteen- being two mags plus one in the chamber- being shot on a silhouette.

Hell with details, I've got ammo to shoot!


Attn FCC: Ammo for Sale provided this ammo to shoot; they aren't paying me and did not ask for a fluff piece, so piss off.

No comments: