Friday, May 18, 2012

There's a temptation to say "When the communist is ripping Holder,

the AG's really in trouble", but:
“I believe that if this was happening across our other border in Canada, we’d probably take it a little more seriously,” Jones said, implying much of the Linkcarelessness over Operation Fast and Furious came because many of the victims are Hispanics from Mexico.

“I worry sometimes that we just don’t value all life the same,” Jones added
.
My, my, is he calling Holder a racist? Or all the people defending him? Really?

“I don’t know the details of the program [Fast and Furious] or what the Attorney General, Eric Holder, has done or not done,” Jones said. “I do know that we need to declare some kind of an emergency, and really look at the situation down there and figure out what is going on, and do better.”
Does this count as 'Never let a crisis go to waste'? And just what kind of 'emergency' would Jones like to see declared, one that suspends the 2nd?
Barring some really huge change of mind by Jones, I wouldn't trust a word he speaks, so the question of 'what does he think to gain by this?' is open,.

No comments: