Friday, May 25, 2012

Can you say 'threats and intimidation from the EPA?'

I knew you could.
On Wednesday, May 02, 2012 at about 1:45PM two Special Agents from the EPA and an armed police officer who stood 6’6” tall visited our house in Asheville, NC. Their visit was a total surprise as we had not received any communications requesting an appointment. The agents presented very official looking badges and asked if we could sit and chat awhile. We moved to the back porch and took our seats with the exception of the armed officer who stood by the door to the house the entire time.
...
At this point Agent Woods reach into a file and from it he pulled out a copy of my email to Dr. Gray. He handed it to me and I asked what was there about the content that justified their driving across the state of NC to visit me with no prior warning. The other agent then stated that my choice of words in the email could be interpreted in many ways. At that point I asked them to be specific as they were wasting my time. I stated that I pay for agents’ salaries and that of the police officer and they have bigger fish to fry. Special Agent Woods then asked if I had ever been arrested – the answer was a swift no. I then asked for a copy of the email they presented and they said that was impossible as the investigation was not yet complete.

Keller asked the agents for business cards that they had previously promised him and they were miraculously out of business cards. The two agents, who had driven four hours from Raleigh, North Carolina for this encounter with Mr. Keller, left via the back staircase as quickly as they had appeared without supplying Larry Keller with their contact information. He also states that the agents had parked blocking his driveway and that the local police officer had parked in his neighbor’s driveway.
I wonder if there've been other cases, or if for some reason they decided Keller was the subject for teaching people not to attempt contact they don't like?


Amazon decided to suck up to the communists and unions(on the leadership level, is there any real difference anymore?)


Ah, the wonders of cities controlled by the Evil Party for generations:
Detroit, whose 139 square miles contain 60 percent fewer residents than in 1950, will try to nudge them into a smaller living space by eliminating almost half its streetlights.
...
“You have to identify those neighborhoods where you want to concentrate your population,” said Chris Brown, Detroit’s chief operating officer. “We’re not going to light distressed areas like we light other areas.”
'nudge them into a smaller living space'... 'concentrate your population'... 'not going to light distressed areas'... I think I read things like this in fiction before, it didn't end well.


Ok, Mayor Dyer, do you REALLY need to keep spending taxpayer money to fund a MAIG 'official'? Really?


And I must now go out and buy a bottle of dog shampoo. The Security Staff, one of them, killed a bird the other day and didn't eat it. It was getting rather ripe and drawing flies, so of course they had to roll on it. So now they stink and draw flies. This is gonna be fun.

No comments: