Monday, February 20, 2012

Something I might do if I had a pile of free cash

Couple of years back went to a motorcycle swap meet at the fairgrounds, and a guy who did custom paint had some tanks, helmets and such set out to display his work. And he had a tank... the thing was painted in layers in flames, and as you moved it actually looked like the flame was rippling back on the surface. Flat bleeping beautiful.

The tank alone would be expensive, if you tried to do the fairing panels as well it'd be awful. But the tank, something complimentary on the fairings... oh, that'd be lovely

3 comments:

Lacerna Nebulae said...

I am your biggest fan, so if I had a pile of money, I'd take you national. Get you a radio show, maybe a spot on the cable channel I'd establish.

Of course, we'd need a way to keep you uncensored.

Firehand said...

Oh, that'd be fun! I can hear heads exploding just at the idea...

alizbeath said...

Hi there,simply become alart to your blog through google better post , keep it up!love to read.