Friday, February 03, 2012

Short version of yesterdays hearing with Holder:

"I'm a good AG, and you better respect me; you flyover country hicks better calm down. And I didn't know anything about this. And you can't have anything I don't want you to have."

Well, Mr. Issa and Mr. Grassley, the ball's in your court: are you going to do what you should, or are you going to cave and let Holder & Co. walk away from this? If the latter, you should be thrown out of the offices you hold.

Sipsey Street had an interview the other day:
“I submit to you that it is entirely possible that the fix is in,” Vanderboegh told TPM. “It could be as simple as a picture of something like John Boehner with a sheep, you know. Because they’ve done that before. The FBI blackmails people routinely. They always have.”

TPM can't get out of their reflexive collectivist defense of a criminal administration but they pretty much quoted me correctly, although they can't seem to decide how to spell my name. The NRA is going to be pissed because they will
a. find out I'm still wearing the press credentials they gave me at the NRA convention, and
b. this irrepressively left-skewed schmuck thinks they were "home-made."
The failure of the committee to mention Operation Head Shot as the source of my anger -- and that of the whistleblowers who I had just talked to prior to the interview -- is not mentioned here, of course, for it is more important for this shady little puke to defend the federal state by leaving out the inconvenient facts in favor of the spin.
Actually, I mistakenly gave him the benefit of the doubt in the interview for being an honest, if misguided, human being. Lying by omission is, however, still lying.
No big surprise there, I suppose. However, he still couldn't spell my name right consistently and managed to screw up "sonsabitches," although I spelled that out for him too.
This also took place before I talked to some other sources close to the committee. I am still processing yesterday and seeking input from my sources, so I'll have more later on today, that is more informed and less reactive.



Oh, and let's not forget that the committee Democrats are trying to use this to 'prove' that ATF needs more money and power, and totally ignoring what the clowns actually did.

No comments: