Thursday, January 26, 2012

You can't even call this incestuous or cloned, this is

this is one group of people changing names around. And they don't just want people to do what they say anymore:
What’s interesting is that their boycott is not based on the idea that they don’t want to be around gun owners while they enjoy their scones and frappuccinos, it’s actual goal is to force Starbucks to donate to NGAC. To end the boycott will require Starbucks ban all guns from its stores—and become a major supporter of policies to reduce gun violence. In other words, banning guns isn’t enough. They will demand that corporations line the pockets of the leaders of this group in order to end the boycott.
I don't even drink coffee, but on Feb. 14th I'll be at the Starbucks they built about a half-mile away, buying a drink.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Starbucks is overpriced Yuppie swill, but I'll be there 2/14. I may even bring my guitar and provide entertainment.

Mattexian said...

I might even go there more than just the 14th, if it'll help them stand up to this idiocy.