Monday, January 23, 2012

So Obama & Co. have fingerprints all over

the financial mess; and blaming Bush doesn't cut it. Bastards.


Speaking of bastards, WUWT noted an attempt to intimidate/threaten meteorologists to make them toe the Globular Warmering line; and it turns out Soros is behind the clowns.


Ah, Henigan, you can lie and try to coverup all you want, but the word is out.


I mentioned the arrival of Correia 2.4 the other day; well, I cannot pass on that picture:
seeing as most babies that size remind me of Churchill...



When burglar Kesler Dufrene became a twice-convicted felon in 2006, a Bradenton judge shipped him to prison for five years. And because of his convictions, an immigration judge ordered Dufrene deported to his native Haiti.

That never happened.

Instead, when Dufrene’s state prison term was up, Miami immigration authorities in October 2010 released him from custody. Two months later, North Miami police say, he slaughtered three people, including a 15-year-old girl in a murder case that remains as baffling today as it did the afternoon the bodies were discovered.
Damn every appeasing, sucking-for-votes piece of shit involved in keeping thugs like this in our country.


From Theo:
IRS sent my Tax Return back!
AGAIN!!!

I guess it was because of my response to the question:
"List all dependents."
I replied -
"12 million illegal immigrants;
"3 million crack heads;
"42 million unemployable people on food stamps
"2 million people in over 243 prisons;
"Half of Mexico
and
"535 fools in the U.S. House and Senate.”
Apparently, this was NOT an acceptable answer.


Nah, no chance of conflict of interest there, nooooo...


"I'm Sen. Al Franken, and I'm bought and paid for."


Yeah, I imagine Soros would love for this to happen.


What? LightSquared maybe trying to bribe a senator? You'd expect less from them?

No comments: