Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The all-too-often cop attitude nowadays

An altercation allegedly broke out after the police officer told one of the friends ‘I’m better at darts than you are’, Chris Hull, 39, told Patch.com.

‘My buddy says, “Aw, you suck at darts”. (The man) says, “That’s why I’m a cop, I can do whatever I want to do”.’

Hull said his friend asked; ‘Really, you can do anything?’

The police officer then pulled out his gun, Hull claimed and after the group repeatedly asked him to put it away he ‘pops three rounds into my friend Sam’.

1 comment:

djmoore said...

I'm sure this was done entirely in accordance with established policy, although the officer may have erred slightly in the application of procedure.

We need to remember that cops face dangers and pressures we mere civilians can hardly imagine, and that they must therefore be granted unusual freedom to act as they see fit in these kinds of volatile situations.

Otherwise, the rule of law will be overthrown, and the collapse of Western Civilization cannot be far behind.

Bah, Only Ones. Drown them in hot tar.