Monday, November 28, 2011

I had to run to the store yesterday and noticed a couple of things

First, in years past on this weekend, it could be a problem getting into Penn Square Mall; from what I saw driving by, while you might spend a couple of minutes finding a place to park, you would find one. Might have to walk a bit to the entrance, but you could've parked.

Got to Wally World(closest place; I try to avoid the place, but it's difficult) and had no problem parking close to the doors. The place was average Sunday busy, no more.

Doesn't seem much like a 'recovery' going on, at least locally.

1 comment:

Gerry N. said...

There's a huuuge mall just N of me, Alderwood Mall. In past years in order to park, you had to be there before five ayem the whole month after Thanksgiving. Yesterday half the parking lot was empty. I parked less than thirty feet from a door.

I'm sure the shop owners are thanking their lucky stars for Obungholio and his wondrous policies.