Friday, August 26, 2011

New blog(to me) with lots of gun & accessory tests

Average Joe's Handgun Reviews. Pistols, holsters, ammo, including a holster idea I'd not seen before, the Versa Carry. Interesting idea. The one drawback I really see(lots of arguments at the post) is having the pistol pressed against your side; in warm weather that means sweaty skin and either rust or the residue on/getting into the pistol; not as much a concern if you have a shirt or undershirt between it and your skin.

Looking through it, I found that somebody had the same idea I did about the Model M and carried it out:
Damn, that looks good.


By the way: any company out there who wants someone to play withtry out your stuff, get hold of me(hey, Robb's not the only one who can ask... and I'm just looking for to- ah, stuff to try out, not a sponsorship...)

No comments: