Monday, March 07, 2011

I realize I'm late on this latest (possibly NSFW) medical discovery,

but better late than missed:
Staring at female mammary glands is good for a mans' heart health(maybe some women for that matter). Put in less scientific language,
A recent study by German doctors has discovered that staring at a woman’s sweater puppies for ten minutes a day can lower blood pressure and stress on the heart. While this is something many of us have suspected for a long time, it is nice to see a double-boob, er -blind study confirm it.

So, in my ever-present concern for the health of all five or six of you guys(and maybe a lady or two),


















3 comments:

BobG said...

I have to disagree with the report; looking at those pictures seems to have elevated my blood pressure...

Bob Belvedere said...

Thanks for the link and for promoting Male Heart Health.

Unknown said...

Thank you sir for your concern for our collective health and well being. I feel much better now and believe that I can start my day.