Tuesday, February 01, 2011

The current phrase on KTOK is 'The Blizzard of '11'

Right now, my area, 8" on the ground and it looks like this:
It's light, so it's blowing all over. And it's currently 9 degrees, which made clearing the front porch and walk and part of the driveway just so much fun.

And they say the last wave is coming in, they're predicting another 2-4" through this area before it stops this afternoon. So once the fingers thoroughly thaw out I'll go back out and see if I can clear more of the driveway. Go around back and clear the back door, too.

One good thing: we got very little in the way of freezing rain and such, it pretty much started out here as sleet and went to snow, which has prevented a lot of problems.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to drink some tea, get ready, then clear those areas. Then I'm going hunting; I'm going to find whoever let Al Gore into the region and shoot them. Then I'm going to take Gore to some country I don't like and chain him down there.

No comments: