Sunday, December 12, 2010

Is there some rule that 'Made for SyFy Movies'

have to be absolute crap?

This is brought up because I suffered through some of a piece of crap called 'Storm'. Idealistic researcher gets pulled into evil government scheme run by a general to control the weather. Why? "So Americans can have the cheap gas they want" of course. Add in some kind of secret agent who murders best friend of said idealist because he discovers something, various planes blowing up, etc. ad nauseum on a major scale.

Just as bad as putting a magazine from a M16 into a dinosaur while it eats somebody and the critter not noticing, just in a different way.

2 comments:

KurtP said...

Yes, and the wife loves them.
I don't know how someone from the land of Benny Hill and Dr. Who can enjoy that cr@p, but she does.

BobG said...

I quite enjoy them myself, the same way I used to enjoy the old "Turkey Theater" that was on the USA Network during the eighties. They had such gems as "Reefer Madness", "Santa Claus vs the Martians", etc. B-movies always make me chuckle.