Monday, October 18, 2010

Apparently a celebritute the major media and Democrats love, last name McCain,

has once again opened her mouth and spewed forth a pile of crap. Including this garbage:
"I speak as a 26-year-old woman," McCain said on ABC's "This Week." "And my problem is that, no matter what, Christine O'Donnell is making a mockery of running for public office. She has no real history, no real success in any kind of business. And what that sends to my generation is, one day, you can just wake up and run for Senate, no matter how [much] lack of experience you have."
Hmm. I do have to wonder just what the micro-brain of said celebritute considers suitable experience; but mostly I don't care. May be a surprise to the dumbass, but ANYONE CAN RUN FOR OFFICE. It's one of the specific things set up a couple of hundred years ago, party to keep idiots like McCain from being able to 'pre-qualify' people.

I don't know if she was dropped on her head as a baby, or the makeup fumes got to her brain.

2 comments:

Mattexian said...

I was listening to Glenn Beck & Co this morning making fun of her going all ditzy like that. I was wondering that if she's "talking as a 26-year-old woman" then who is she really? I mean, Officials area always warning us of revealing too much information to strangers online, who claim to be something they're not, so who is this "26-year-old woman" in real life?

Unknown said...

Isn't "has no real history, no real success in any kind of business. And what that sends to my generation is, one day, you can just wake up and run for Senate, no matter how [much] lack of experience you have." a pretty good description of Barack Obama's Senate campaign?