Tuesday, March 30, 2010

On the other hand, while the Big One might be excessive,

what about a moderate meteor strike in Los Angeles or San Francisco during one of these progressive rallies?

I'd like to ask a question of any Jews who happen to read my stuff: any idea why ANY Jew would give support to groups who carry signs like this?
And this?

And I do have to wonder if these morons have any understanding of the iron of this?

And WE'RE the 'violent, threatening' ones, yeah.


Fire said...

Caption for the pic of how to stop wars:

How to stop an idiot in his tracks; ask him to spell correctly and use proper punctuation.

I'm just sayin'.

Fat Balding Caver said...

I'm one generation off the direct female line Jewish descent. I'm neither a practicing Jew, nor a Zionist collectivist, but here goes for laughs:

Neuter brainless collectivists and racists of whatever stripe - it's all for the greater good you know...