Friday, January 15, 2010

Now that my head’s somewhat settled,

here’s my somewhat pissed-off take on the news.

Sen. Schumer(Vile Hypocrite-NY) really is a slime, isn’t he? And are you as damned sick as I am of hearing about ‘Ted Kennedy’s’ Senate seat? Clue for you, Schumer: IT DOESN’T BELONG TO THE KENNEDY’S AND THEIR PICK, AND IT DIDN’T BELONG TO SWIMMER.


Coakley’s a corrupt jerk, and the Evil Party is going to cheat for all they’re worth in this election(already have, once before); this crap will have to be watched, with lots of people ready to show video and yell about it. The MA Evil Party in particular is scared to death; they thought Coakley would be their Anointed One for the seat, and having an actual fight for it wasn’t in their schedule.
Oh, not just a corrupt jerk: she's a sleaze who should never have been in the prosecutors office; anyone who did shit like this...


Why yes, Geithner SHOULD be criminally investigated, as well as removed from that office. As a tax cheat he should never have been seated in the first place, and I foresee a lot of people having trouble with the IRS demanding the same treatment he got(happened already, and I think it’ll get worse).


Gee, I think Sen. Nelson(I'm for sale but I'm not cheap-NB) is having a bit of trouble back home.


Question: is Obama simply an economic illiterate, or is he actually trying to screw things up? This is both stupid and unfair. (yeah, I know, 'fair' doesn't count. It still isn't)


Something else coming, but it deserves A Post All Its Own

No comments: