Thursday, December 10, 2009

Since it warmed up enough not to freeze my fingers doing it,

Found son's truck wouldn't start. Jump it and use it to take care of a couple of things.
Bike wouldn't quite, so pulled the battery and put it on the charger.
Neighbor needed channel-locks, and the damn things have gone into hiding. Use vise grips.
Put flea stuff on Security Staff. Who always acts like I'm wiring her to a battery or hiding a club behind me.
Get all the leaves out of the driveway and from in front of the door.
I need to prune the rose bushes back, but that'll wait till tomorrow.

And no label from S&W yet.

And, dammit, I forgot to get bread.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And, dammit, I forgot to get bread.

I hate when that happens.
.

BobG said...

LOL. I didn't have my reading glasses on when I saw that last line, and it looked like it said:

"And, dammit, I forgot to breed."

Gave me a WTF moment until I got my glasses on.